Things change. I used to be happy. I used to go out and have some fun. I used to do things which I never imagined myself doing an year before. I started believing in humanity. The faith that was long gone was restored, thanks to some great friends. But then, the inevitable happened. It was just waiting like a patient predator, ready to strike at the slightest oppurtunity. I knew this was going to happen. I could have easily stepped back, or atleast, run when the time came. But I just stood there, guilt getting the better of me. I blamed myself for it and gave in to the predator.
As I rest my lazy ass on this couch, I start contemplating all the things that happened to me, I realized that it was time to stop, to stop and take a good long break, a break from the things which made me feel guilty. A break, to start all over again. With a new, fresh view to life. With New Beginnings.
I don't generally write like this. Am not much of a thinker either.
Was I immature back then? I wouldn't say so. I was, in the best put way, happy. Enough frustrations. So here I begin.
Yeah, yeah (yeah)
Follow me (follow me)
Come with me to the dark side of the force
No man would boldly go to this place
The devil only knows of this world
So dark and oh so cold
It's all so cold, all so cold
As I rest my lazy ass on this couch, I start contemplating all the things that happened to me, I realized that it was time to stop, to stop and take a good long break, a break from the things which made me feel guilty. A break, to start all over again. With a new, fresh view to life. With New Beginnings.
I don't generally write like this. Am not much of a thinker either.
Was I immature back then? I wouldn't say so. I was, in the best put way, happy. Enough frustrations. So here I begin.
Yeah, yeah (yeah)
Follow me (follow me)
Come with me to the dark side of the force
No man would boldly go to this place
The devil only knows of this world
So dark and oh so cold
It's all so cold, all so cold
No comments:
Post a Comment